We connect the world with one of the youngest, most diverse, and fastest growing populations ever by telling the stories of our Latinx millennial and generation z entrepreneurial community.
Often told we are the minority, in reality, we are the majority of the western hemisphere.
Our platforms include:
- Latinx Travel, which creates articles, lists, and videos based on the millennial travel enthusiast.
- Latinx Techx & Entrepreneur, which discusses the latest trends in technology and innovation. Also, providing entrepreneurs with information to empower them as small business owners.
- Latinx Fitx & Wellness, which promotes healthy lifestyle choices and self care.
- Latinx Múxica & Films, which highlights new artists, promotes representation in films and keeps the music vibe flowing.
- Our Summit, which is the annual culmination of our efforts focusing on tech, travel and media. A space to bring our community together to gain insights, network, connect brands and grow together as a unit.
“Often told we are the minority, in reality, we are the majority of the western hemisphere.”
- News12: Latinx community hopes to come together through travel.
- NY1 : Why a Former NYPD Officer Created a New Travel Club Targeting Young Latinos.
- Gone Adventures: THE LATINX TRAVEL CLUB LAUNCHED THIS YEAR, DESPITE PANDEMIC – SPECTRUM NEWS NY1
- Live From the Bronx: Episode 5: Gems From the Hood
- Voices of my Bros, Sisters, People: Visions of a United Diaspora.
- Audacity Digi 5
- Pablo Segarra ’09 Amplifies Latinx Voices Through His Latest Business Ventures